Is This Winning? 78% Of American Workers Live Paycheck To Paycheck
CareerBuilder has found that 78% of U.S. Workers are living paycheck to paycheck.
This number may be further exacerbated by the Federal Government Shutdown earlier this year, which has resulted in more than 800,000 Federal Employees not receiving paychecks.
So, what can you do to battle financial pressure?
Here's what you need to know and how to improve your financial profile:
According to the 2017 survey, CareerBuilder, a leading job site, found some startling statistics related to debt, budgeting and making ends meet.
For example, here are some findings from the survey:
- Nearly one in 10 Workers making $100,000-plus live paycheck to paycheck.
- More than 1 in 4 Workers do not set aside any savings each month.
- Nearly 3 in 4 Workers say they are in debt - and more than half think they always will be.
- More than half of Minimum Wage Workers say they have to work more than one job to make ends meet.
- 28% of Workers making $50,000-to-$99,999 usually or always live paycheck to paycheck and 70% are in debt.
- The survey also found that 32% of the nearly 3,500 Full-Time Workers surveyed use a budget and only 56% save $100 or less a month.
So, what are the best strategies to weather a financial storm? Click on to this link to find out and learn about the 3 Strategies To Weather A Financial Storm: www.forbes.com/sites/zackfriedman/2019/01/11/live-paycheck-to-paycheck-government-shutdown/#2e2bd01e4f10